- BSc in nursing, MSc midwifery and worked as researcher at Gothenburg University.
- Researched effects of individual pregnancy programs in the pursuit of a PhD when she decided to associate to the private sector.
- Novare Executive Management Program member, by invitation only CEO program developed by Investor AB
Selected achievements from professional career
- Developed Avesina from one midwife clinic to a diversified Healthcare group composed of 57 clinics, with 1400 employees in Sweden nationwide giving healthcare to 200 000 patients annually.
- Entrepreneur of the year 2005 awarded by Jobs & Society
Newcomer of the year 2002, IFS International
- Executive Member of Swedish Agency for Economic Growth (former)
- Board Member of National Board of Health and Welfare (former)
- Member of the National Board for IT- strategy in health systems (former)
- Board Member, Founder Alliance – The largest interest group for entrepreneurs in Sweden- with over 3000 member companies across all fields and geographies.
- Executive Board Member, Swedish Confederation of Business (former)
- Vice Chairman, Private Healthcare Company Association in Sweden (former)
- Member of the board of the dental care and pharmaceutical department of Sweden (former)